lowfreq you cunt

lowlancer

Lol I heard you were in town over new years, except thanks to normal Gisborne exaggeration your exhaust was higher than your roof, your car is bagged and lays chassis and its running either a 2JZGTE or a turbo'd 1UZ :lol::lol:

Yeah the Gorge is a bitch aye, always make sure you have a 1/2-3/4 full tank before entering it.

• Replies 646
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I love you

what do you need the spacers for? Cos didn't you have some wider rims made? But sell them or something? Use them!

Also still lol at this thread has CUNT in the title and a mod hasn't got onto it yet...

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

"heat resistant" black on the exhaust/turbo rear not up to the challenge, has faded to a light grey. turbo still red/orange, turbo exhaust housing burnt a deeper orange, quite nice actually

taking it to manji day in june, see if its good for anything.

diff has blown seal or something, oil all splatttered up fuel tank and spray over rear bumper. need to reseal and refill. anyone done this before? ie can i just use some sealant/gasket silicon shit, that red crap, and make a ring and refit the diff croiwn cover and just top it back up?

• 1 month later...

yuh learned alot from first day out at manji day, perhaps i wont sell this thing for a jzx101 like i been thinking.

got lots of props from ppl there (on the car not my crap driving) maybe i should keep it and do it proper

talking about wheels, perhaps time to get some proper equips from work, got a quote on some 15x8.5s/15x9s, 0 offset - about $3.5k, 2-3weeks to deliver.

also 1g-gte is no longer viable, mite as well get 2jz

and a cusco or similar diff is necessity

so lets see wat happens :)

also 1g-gte is no longer viable, mite as well get 2jz

Not a bad idea. There seems to still be a few people looking for a G for a bolt in upgrade so you'd just about be able to gather enough coin together by selling a 1G-GTE to justify dropping a JZ in there of some description.

Though having a car like this with actual power is almost unfair. Should just put a nasty 2JZ-GE in it with straight through exhaust and 6 throttles for that extra rowdy nature. Would have more low down than a 1G-GTE anyway.

Also still lol at this thread has CUNT in the title and a mod hasn't got onto it yet...

thats what makes the forum fun isn't it?

• 1 month later...

so yeah testing waters for sale potential... it will have to go eventually just a matter of when, but yeah. been offered all kinds of swaps, which has been most entertaining.. but still contemplating what to do - if i keep it will have to be in storage somewhere for a year which sounds expensive... if i donate it to someones care it will eventually get fucked up probably well before i return... hmm.

so yeah on the fence at the moment..

• 3 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...

never did get camber plates for the front, was going to cut and weld some gx61 lower arms for permanent non adjustable 4 degrees up front, just never got round to it.

got a fellow whos keen on it possibly taking it on sunday... if not then i guess i'll hang on to it a bit longer, but yeah eventually she'll have to go, i dont have anywhere for it to stay reliably :( will totally regret it but im sure it will either be written off in the first 2 weeks/stolen/torched, if not i'll see it on the side of the rd on space savers/cracked windscreen/same WOF thats on it now/ for sale for $200 and i'll buy her back then ;)

probably the most unique ride i'll have ever built/owned - something to be proud of ..

• 2 weeks later...