Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
RUNAMUCK

Cletus' '68 Plymouth post car

15 posts in this topic

Good buying. 

Being a two door post car the body should deform less than a hardtop when you're applying full jandal out of the hole. 

Defo going to be one to watch!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Gotta keep it on 13's.. super slamage.. +0 traction

1 person likes this

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Yeah this is bad!!! Got yourself a lovely weekend cruiser that's for sure.

2 people like this

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

this is an awesome car!!!~ looking forward to following your progress... 

1 person likes this

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Looks awesome on the tridens!  

Never seen one with a front like that before - must be rare in NZ?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

17361958_574252126118901_220792373819476

Probably just as well you sold the hard top.

3 people like this

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On Tuesday, March 14, 2017 at 10:39, oldrx7 said:

Looks awesome on the tridens!  

Never seen one with a front like that before - must be rare in NZ?

I don't think there would be many, I've seen 2 other Plymouth valiants here but they were 4 doors. 

When my mate bought it, it had been on trademe for quite a while so I thought there must have been something wrong with it, but I think it was because they were the sort of car your nana would drive in america so never had a following like a barracuda or duster etc

If it was a red mustang with cragars it would have sold quick

6 people like this

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Looks good nice and level, surely you'll get some rake back with a heavier engine anyhow. Good being sensible safety clint. should probly look into getting seatbelts for the back of mine, used to be I'd try to catapult back seat passengers from one door to the other around corners on the slick vinyl bench, now i'd probably suggest they bring another car if we are going over 50km/h. 

2 people like this

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
12 hours ago, SunnyCoupe said:

Looks good nice and level, surely you'll get some rake back with a heavier engine anyhow. Good being sensible safety clint. should probly look into getting seatbelts for the back of mine, used to be I'd try to catapult back seat passengers from one door to the other around corners on the slick vinyl bench, now i'd probably suggest they bring another car if we are going over 50km/h. 

You've reminded me of a sharn. 

As a teenager we were out hooning around in my ap5. The girls in the backseat complained about getting bruised elbows from the way I threw it round corners. 

I would have hated to have ridden with me back then.

1 person likes this

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
15 minutes ago, RUNAMUCK said:

You've reminded me of a sharn. 

As a teenager we were out hooning around in my ap5. The girls in the backseat complained about getting bruised elbows from the way I threw it round corners. 

I would have hated to have ridden with me back then.

You should of been in the back throwing them around

Slightly less off topic. 

Looks good now the height is adjusted 

1 person likes this

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

There was three of them.  That would have been a (wet) dream come true.

1 person likes this

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Look at that grass. I hope some "precision driving" was done after the photos. 

1 person likes this

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!


Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.


Sign In Now
Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0