Jump to content


Area Reps
  • Content Count

  • Joined

  • Last visited

  • Days Won


64valiant last won the day on February 3 2020

64valiant had the most liked content!

Community Reputation

16,297 Excellent

About 64valiant

  • Rank
    Waikato Area Rep
  • Birthday 20/09/1989

Contact Methods

  • Website URL

Profile Information

  • Gender
  • Interests
    Cars, Motor Bikes, Boats, Women


  • Local Area

Recent Profile Visitors

3,004 profile views
  1. You can use foam underlay like in a house, but unless it's closed cell foam it will all absorb water. And that foam underlay will hold it longer than underfelt. If you are thinking the under felt is going to get that wet I probably wouldn't be putting carpet in it. I would look at rubber/vinyl matting. But really depends how often you plan on getting the carpet and underfelt saturated. 10 times a year? Cause dehumidifiers work a treat in closed up vehicles to dry out carpet.
  2. no. I would recommend going to buy some under felt from a local supplier. usually 50 bucks a meter 1.8 or two meters wide. probably wouldn't put that under carpet as you might find it able to compress and movable causing it to brake down where under felt is a lot more hard wearing. I would put this type of product on a fire wall or on a ceiling.
  3. Gidday, me again with the crappy volkswagen. so last time we left off that i got it out side. WAHHOOOO the next thing on the list was tires and to dial in the ride height. i had messaged seedy al a we while back and asked what size tire he ran on the front and i run these also but this time i fired him a message to see what he was running on the back, and yikes it was a small tire compared to what i was running, which was a 205 70 14, i done some tire comparisons online to find something that would give me a smaller tire but nothing to small. I ended up with a 205 60
  4. oh yeah this was no dig or anything at anyone just a assumption on what was happening with current situations and replying to kims post. I personally was happy to help with the meets myself and let Marku know when talking to him but he didnt want me doing them anymore and made that pretty clear. myself with the new born i haven't really been attending as my life has changed a bit and other things come first these days. I remember when os was doing them at the base it was just 5-7 people around one table at burger fuel, hasn't really been a big number thing from when i started going to
  5. that was for last months meet and they are a closed event and invite only these days, no one has made one for this month so far that i have seen. usually would be this thursday been the 2nd to last thursday of the month, but mainly cjc people these days since going to new style of meet by the sounds of it.
  6. Hi. lets go back a few steps. I had just received my beam from Sean at kune re. I put a few layers of brunox on it and painted it black. and stashed it away. the next stage was to fill some holes and touch up some rusty peaces and i was waiting on a mate for a hand with this part but i ended up getting a bit impatient and smashing them out with the mig welder and cleaning them up with a grinder cause im clearly not a welder and while i was at it i went over a bunch of my old welding peaces and ground them up and cleaned them up. a few late nights and got the job done. next up i wanted to
  7. Ahhh 2021 is here now. I see Ben in his impala here already. Who else has arrived for the full event.
  8. Hi team. Its been a long time since the last post. Just thought I'd let you know most of this is back together and i have maybe 5 things left to do before i can drive it. Life has been a bit busy but i'll write up a detailed post when i have a few extra free minutes. keep safe
  9. I'm going down to see Karl today at the place that done your injectors if you wanted to pop down and talk to him not during work hours about your options.
  10. Still don't have a wagon. Have a wof on old car though.
  11. mine is for business advertising reasons really. main street for talking and max profile of people viewing the shit i have. (eg rotary beetle) you can cruise the main street at night when ever but say you head to a viewing spot you might find it hard getting a car park to view but if you are an entered person they always have car parks there for you.
  12. Hi. this is me showing my interest in the event. will check back in once i have a small human and see what my life says about going away for a few days with the BOYZ
  13. 2021 entries acquired. this time ill attend
  • Create New...