King Country Crusade 17th 18th 19th November 2023

• Replies 128
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

On 05/08/2023 at 13:33, morkster said:

I am exited to offer myself and support vehicle (either 97 v8 disco or 21 mahindra pikup) for the trip if suitable? Please let me know if i'm acceptable and i will go ahead and book and fill out form.. 027 2850 199

Sounds good man, lock it in!

If anyone else is driving a trailer down with bikes on that wants to follow the group along the route that would be sweet, 2 support vehicles should be able to cope with anything that gets thrown at us.

• Like 1

39 minutes ago, alfalfa said:

Sounds good man, lock it in!

If anyone else is driving a trailer down with bikes on that wants to follow the group along the route that would be sweet, 2 support vehicles should be able to cope with anything that gets thrown at us.

Done.

Thank you.

Fuck yeah

:)

• 4 weeks later...
13 hours ago, morkster said:

When i booked on the 7th Aug at Awakino Hotel all they said they had left was the caravan so i said sweet that'll do.. Alexander Motel Taumaranui was no problems.

Where do we meet on the Friday morning?

Will put that in an email to everyone who has done the form in the weeks leading up to the event, but for accomodation etc, it will be starting near the Bell Block end of New Plymouth.

I do know of an air-bnb bach in Mokau, they usually run a 2 night min stay, but I can ask nicely if people are getting stuck for options.

• Thanks 1

• 2 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...
6 hours ago, anglia4 said:

@morkster will you be bringing a trailer or towing ours?

Just need to check the widths for a particularly narrow bridge crossing :thumbleft:

I'll tow yours please.. is it standard flat 7 pin plug? Does it have a reasonable length of cable (wondering if i need to bring an extension or not). Cheers