Wellington Monthly Meet - Discussion thread

• Replies 3.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Cheers all for the turnout, was choice! Plenty of OS cars to which is nice.

Countdown had a bit of a grumble about us (mostly regarding the people drinking) but nothing too major so will keep that spot in mind for the future. Will chuck up a few things in the main event thread about this.

Also can people not boost out of the carpark at 4 billion kph. We attract enough attention as it is without racing around in confined spaces.

Fags

Edit: Haha sound like such a downer. was a sweet meet and we made ricebowl a fair wad of money.

I've been late to parties all my life, sorry I couldn't change that habit for my first outing to OS welly!  Great to meet those of you I did.  uncharacteristically I didn't snap anything.  Seeing Manu's falcooon in the metal was hugely impressive.

last to leave, I think the security guys were trying to reconcile me with the respectible newschool krautwagen heh heh.  Hope to have the OS-BTSS 850 going for next meet, I'll be less fashionably late.

next mini-project:  transforming the corned-beef spec commode badges to magnetic stick-on for photo series next time.