johnnyfive

Eastcapescapade 2018 November 9-10-11

Recommended Posts

10 minutes ago, Rookie said:

image.thumb.png.48bf2c96ef686edfb3d4746ad1723174.pngWhat's this marlarky?!?!?

VG must have pulled the form down already. It’s alright manbun, you can be my plus1 

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
39 minutes ago, Rookie said:

Sweet Deal Boys, I'll get on it.

 

@HighLUX Yea mate, if you have a spot going i'm in.

 

Chea bei

Il double check with the old biddy at the motel tomorrow morning

Either way there will be space cause sounds like you and Blizzo are nuts to butts tight so you can fight over big spoon or lil spoon

 

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
51 minutes ago, BLIZZO said:

VG must have pulled the form down already. It’s alright manbun, you can be my plus1 

Don't look at me, I'm just camp mother, camp leader is still in charge/I have no powers.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Another day closer. another trouble free 50km on the bike today. Riding to pickup my restyled seat tomorrow then a blast up the hills again

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

All this talk of working on bikes.
and I'm not even on the same island as mine. 
i guess when everyone leaves me far far behind my chickens will come home to roost. 
 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
12 minutes ago, RUNAMUCK said:

All this talk of working on bikes.
and I'm not even on the same island as mine. 
i guess when everyone leaves me far far behind my chickens will come home to roost. 
 

At least you'll have something to eat then.

  • Like 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, Rookie said:

What's this marlarky?!?!?

Try again, should be alllll goooood. 

Excite for rides with you jokers. Got a WOF on a bike. Probably all I'll do.

  • Like 3

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Still a small number of patches left fellas, get em while you can

03-0830-0461287-002 just put your OS name as reference. $8 ea.

QCR lads - 5 patches Paid**

Andrew paid **

Callum Paid**

Tom Paid **

Chris R Paid **

Jamie Paid**

Raizer Paid**

VG Paid**

Dorian

Bart Paid**

J5 Paid**

Markku Paid**

Greg Paid**

Glen PAID INTO THE WRONG SUFFIX YOU DWEEB BUT YES YOU DID PAY ;-)***

Datlow Paid**

Brent Paid**

Russell Paid**

Geophy 

Russel Paid**

mark105 Paid **

Thats 4 patches left fellas

  • Haha 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Yes there is plenty of room on support vehicle no.2 for gear. Full size flat dec and trailer, can also take spare bike that has been mentioned if needed. You will need to sort your gear out at night though cos I have no way of securing it during the dark hours. I will be staying at the Waikenae hotel in Gissy and I will prob just sleep in the trailer on sat night at the bach if thats cool?

Will bring Bbq  some tools and airbed pump

  • Like 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
7 hours ago, BLIZZO said:

Still a small number of patches left fellas, get em while you can

03-0830-0461287-002 just put your OS name as reference. $8 ea.

QCR lads - 5 patches Paid**

Andrew paid **

Callum Paid**

Tom Paid **

Chris R Paid **

Jamie Paid**

Raizer Paid**

VG Paid**

Dorian

Bart Paid**

J5 Paid**

Markku Paid**

Greg Paid**

Glen PAID INTO THE WRONG SUFFIX YOU DWEEB BUT YES YOU DID PAY ;-)***

Datlow Paid**

Brent Paid**

Russell Paid**

Geophy 

Russel Paid**

Thats 5 patches left fellas

@mark105 buy one now. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, Thphantum said:

Yes there is plenty of room on support vehicle no.2 for gear. Full size flat dec and trailer, can also take spare bike that has been mentioned if needed. You will need to sort your gear out at night though cos I have no way of securing it during the dark hours. I will be staying at the Waikenae hotel in Gissy and I will prob just sleep in the trailer on sat night at the bach if thats cool?

Will bring Bbq  some tools and airbed pump

Reserving space for two ten inch dio wheels please. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.