Bandwagon spec Hamilton shed tours of Oldschool?

Now there was general ramblings of shed visitage in the Hamiton area at the meat last week. I'm sure if those ponce's north of the bombays can pull it off we can manage something similar. (No offence to snooty Aucklanders in thier overpriced houses of course)

A trip to the mega shed of Matangi was on the cards, are there some other takers?

My place is not too far from Matangi if you cut across by the airport, only a couple of OS cars at mine plus the mazda..

Pretty sure Truenotch was keen to make this happen?

• Like 1

Yip, I'm keen and my shed can be involved. We have enough parking for about 8+ cars down the driveway and more on the street. Matangi can also be included in the tour. 

Greg said we could also tour/use the workshop (could be the BBQ point at the end?). 

• Like 2

I'd like to offer my she'd for the tour but I feel that it's a bit out of the way for a Hamilton or Auckland circuit being based in Te Kauwhata..

Please feel free to give me your opinion.. I've got big shoulders

Could work as a starting point if there are Aucklanders coming down?

Sounds like a good plan.. I'm only a couple of minutes off the expressway so no great detour for the great southern migration of Aucklanders..
  • Like 2

• 2 weeks later...