Gomaxgo's B1600 yarn

Gomaxgo

• Replies 41
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Very nice, I have a soft spot for these, kinda wish I could get my old one back.

Has it got the older style dash?

I have no idea, havent really had much to do with them, its got some pretty lush woodgrain going on if that makes a difference?

yup column change. Sloppier that your first french kiss.

Its 4 wheel drum so ideally convert front to disk. Apparently some later model hubs and ball joints are the go?

Slam it, subtle mods, some sweet garage signage on the doors and some wheel mounts on the deck to carry round bikes.

Maybe a B6ZE/BP from an MX5 if something comes up cheap, just see what happens really

yup column change. Sloppier that your first french kiss.

Its 4 wheel drum so ideally convert front to disk. Apparently some later model hubs and ball joints are the go?

Slam it, subtle mods, some sweet garage signage on the doors and some wheel mounts on the deck to carry round bikes.

Maybe a B6ZE/BP from an MX5 if something comes up cheap, just see what happens really

Sounds exactly like my plans haha.

e51f0c255d454455316991ee9a6ee2a8_zpsy7t9

Here's mine. I removed the motorbikes from the doors and a friend is making me some Gulf Mazda Service Centre stickers for the doors. Was going to tang mine, but due to having to rebuild the FC (again) was told to do the MX5 conversion instead.

• Like 2

• 1 month later...

Liking the flatdeck. It gives the thing some real truckness. How did those widened rims work out with the factory hubcaps? They look like they'd be a prick to take the hubcaps off. You'd just about need to make a special tool for them.

• Like 2