sheepers 1977 (i think, could be 76) Toyota Celica TA23

sheepers

• Replies 291
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I got to see this in the flesh and meet the man himself on Saturday. I must say it's looking absolutely superb, the huge amounts of effort and hours are very evident in the quality of the result. The red looks amazing in the sunlight, pictures don't do it justice. It's going to be a real stunner. Very well done.

Actually had a dream lastnight that had this car in it. We went to a meet and this was parked nose against a concrete wall of an adjacent building, beside a collection of other member's cars.

We were having the typical yarn heard a car approaching quickly, turn around to see a c110 of unknown origin come screaming into the carpark where the Celica was sitting, it slammed squarely into the back, pushing it sharply forward into the concrete wall, collapsing both front and rear.

You were calmly confident and measured in your conversation with the driver who ended up being some relatively attractive young girl.

I wanted to hang the bitch for her terrible driving and subsequent damage to your car.