OLDSCHOOL (Auckland) AT THE MOVIES!!!

EURON8

36 members have voted

1. 1. Would you come to an OS movie night and how many people would likely come with me

• Yes, single like a playa!
    • Yes, Double trouble
    • Yes, Triple decker hecker
    • Yes, 4 doors for more whores
    • Yes, 5+ (a day like fruit and vege)
    • Nah, I like to sleep early.

• Replies 135
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Alternatively, does somebody have a big slab of land with a white house with a large wall with no windows on it where we can slap a projector and all park up in our cars and watch a drive in movie?

No? Okay as you were then...

Yes, But I live in the Bay. GO THE BAY

Hey Lads ad Ladettes

I have been putting some thought into a proper good movie night. Cinema+OS Boes+OS car movie = SIck Gee

Movie : OS car flick - Post suggestions below and ill jam up a poll to chose later

Just sayin......

But hey Ferris Bueller has that Ferrari in it, so I guess that can qualify....

Most filims have cars in them. Unless space filim. Although, since Starwars is long long ago, maybe the spaceships in that are the original os inspiration for todays vehicles...

No rules in brunch/os movies meets

No bad suggestions except the bad ones, which is basically anything Berjjj suggests... :)

Goonies.

Lets watch The Goonies!

• Like 1

Back to the Future or nout.

Damn it, I only just re-watched all three of them on consecutive evenings recently when I was super bored.

Goonies for the win, although I already have that in hi-def. Same goes with any kvlt '80s flick really.

Although I never get tired of watching Blade Runner on the big screen... (there are a few cars in it, haha)

If we're opening it up to movies that aren't auto-centric then +1 for Fear and Loathing in Las Vegas.

Also - if documentary is possiblity, On Any Sunday is a simply brilliant doco about oldschool motorcycle racing produced in 1971 (when all the good road movies were created really) by Bruce Brown of Endless Summer fame.

• Like 4

On Any Sunday is bad ass.

I once watched it with a girl and she tried to sleep with me, so that either makes the movie so good its a panty dropper, or so bad that she would do anything to not have to watch any more of it... i'll let you decide

and if we can go car-less, i vote/suggest any arny movie

or train spotting