Alex and Hannahs bushblock shinanigans. Look at my deck..

yoeddynz

• Replies 575
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Yes Cam you are welcome!  I still owe you hugs and tugs for the Hino mug you left for us at nationals!!! I presume it was you? Keep forgetting to say thanks.

Yeah mr ragtop. The outside of this shed will look pretty boring spec but I do promise to go hard on trying to do something special inside (on a budget as usual...)  We will be having a firemans pole from upstairs living area for starters- that's a promise. Need quick getaway point to access Batviva afterall..

• Like 3

Yes Cam you are welcome!  I still owe you hugs and tugs for the Hino mug you left for us at nationals!!! I presume it was you? Keep forgetting to say thanks.

Yeah mr ragtop. The outside of this shed will look pretty boring spec but I do promise to go hard on trying to do something special inside (on a budget as usual...)  We will be having a firemans pole from upstairs living area for starters- that's a promise. Need quick getaway point to access Batviva afterall..

I'll take hugs and tugs but it wasn't me! I'll bring you hino jandals and beach towels instead

I left my hino drink bottle in goats datsun though lolz

• 3 weeks later...

I'm going to guess that you were moving the caravan but didn't hook up the chain or secure the tow hitch cross pin cos "she's only going a few metres Trev" and then while you were backing it up it popped off the towball because the caravan was ass end heavy and it got away on you.

I hope it's sorted now. Hannah looks a bit "FUCK IT ALL, I'm having a stiff whiskey" over on the couch.