Alex and Hannahs bushblock shinanigans. Look at my deck..

yoeddynz

• Replies 575
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Dave- I have learned so much in the last few months. Big life experience all this.

I have learned that councils are slow and will take exactly the stated 20 working days to carefully stamp some pieces of paper.

I have learned that power companies have indeed lots of power and have us all by the balls or ovaries or even both if you have had a special operation by some bloke named Sarawat. (not me or Hannah..just covering all bases- I do however know a fella though who is soon going to become a fi fi..)

I have  learned that engineers love to play god - even if they are only just qualified, spotty faced and cant change their own oil.

I have learned that any slope needs to be respected when trying to manoeuvre a bloody heavy cabin by hand...

I have learned that laying out and tieing steel mesh fucks your back.

I'm sure to learn more. Life was so much easier when I lived in a shitty old transit in the uk and just fixed bikes :-) but all this has been interesting and exciting.

Btw- concrete fella reckons we shouldnt need a paint to cover the concrete but I reckon it would be a good idea- especially a light colour to brighten up inside of workshop. Ages away but just curious. Will check shed thread because I remember there being heaps of talk about coverings.