Alex and Hannahs bushblock shinanigans. Look at my deck..

yoeddynz

• Replies 575
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Shit Alex, what you've done here is incredible!

There are so many similarities between what we both like but unfortunately, I don't have 1/10 of the skills required nor the money to make this happen for me!

You're doing a fine job here.

:-) do you smell of fuel covered hippy too?

Hey the skills things- everyone has them. They are locked away ready to learn! Just do it. I dont have money either- well enough for a deposit but the bank owns our land like many others. We get away by being super tight- that'll be the scottish blood!

• Like 1

I totally have shed envy. Love the paint pantry. Brilliant idea, far superior to open shelves. I claim that lack of a decent shed is the reason I don't get much done on my own projects but really it is family commitments and taking care of the farm animals that sucks up my time. You are truly blessed in having a wife / other half who shares your interest in things mechanical. Sadly mine does not and I fear she will never understand the pleasures thereof.

• Like 1

My cat curled up on the roof of my anglia this evening and watched me service my mountain bike and repair the lawn mower.

I think she has been in this thread and is as envious of kevin as I am of you and your new shed.

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...