Hanmer springs Meat - 2014

- i5oogt -

• Replies 910
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Getting so keen for this, unsure if I will have the Corona delivered to me before this so the dream of driving it to an os event lives on.

I'm also keen to stop by the feild clothing store on base and borrow a shit load of warm gears, I'll probably be the one in full camouflage, will probably get drunk, hide in bushs and try to scare people

• Like 1

Yeah Im pretty damn hot for this. Even just the mini road trip is tops let alone catching up with GCs and eating lush foods. Then there is the soaking in hot pools. I hope it snows! But not before we make it there. Then the snow can melt on sunday in time for trip home.

We will convoy back to Blenheim with the welly crew on the Sunday if thats cool with them. Then I can stay at my olds sunday night and cuddle cats.

• Like 1

What's a torino? Edit.. a big Ford? Yours?

Yes big 'merican Ford. Father in laws, he kindly donated it for the weekend.

Its off to Ian Griffiths. Hes about as oldschool as it comes. His workshop looks like something out of the 60's - cars included. So I'm fairly confident it will pass.

• Like 1

Why did you get such a late flight huh. I can take you again though. Although this time I'll most likely only have a single cab ute so if its raining we we will have to do a mercy dash to buy a tarp.

Sally booked my tickets and that was the cheapest or something