Steelies sweet road legal coffin

HighLUX

Micro suzukis are so sweet.

Repower with a cheap watercooled 600cc motorbike motor. Even if its not faster, 15k rpm gearchanges would be worth it! And because these are seperate gearboxes you could just run straight off the output shaft of the bike motor.

also,

Have you fixed the brake issue?

• Like 1

not a fan of the Vees, inless mini v8

oh luke look out if you shorten the spring perch, i get clunks now. maybe shock bottoming out or some sort of arm. may move lower perch up and harden spring up a little next time in in there/swapping to inserts.

• Like 1

oh luke look out if you shorten the spring perch, i get clunks now. maybe shock bottoming out or some sort of arm. may move lower perch up and harden spring up a little next time in in there/swapping to inserts.

I'll wait for you to work your wizard magic, then you need to mentor me. Haha. Really need to put mine back together...

did front wheel bearings on sat. yay!

then got a nice wake up alarm this morning - goddam flatmate started the L300 up in gear, carry van parked in front. it shunted the van forward a couple metres, which involved going through shagan's garage roller door.

garage door was a bit wanged up but reassembled easily. front of van all good i think, rear door stoved in, the striker doesn't even touch the latch now. dont think any lights got fucked but the rear door is in need of big love.

laugh, was looking forward to a week of not working on the van. worst part is i moved the L300 last night and left it in gear cos i always have a car with fucked park brake, and always check gears before starting a car.

yaaaay!