Auckland MONTHLY MEET - 19 June

• Replies 82
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Oh Mr Bigfoot if you are in Auckland on Friday can I give you stickers for Dion please.

What when and where will you be?

pick a part mostly. finding parts for lancer repower. also have a beer brewing kit to pick up

hey bigfoot, welcome to pick up whenever, but im in takapuna during the day or muriwai in the evenings (no pickaparts there :( ).

Maybe i could leave it with someone at BF, or you could go home the scenic way friday?

pick a part mostly. finding parts for lancer repower. also have a beer brewing kit to pick up

Sweet - if you are returning home via Queen St and have time then can I give you something to take back up to the 'rei for Dion.

If so - flick me a text when you are in the area and I'll come out and meet you. (I'm staying at the K Rd end of Queen St - near the top)

Chur

Sweet - if you are returning home via Queen St and have time then can I give you something to take back up to the 'rei for Dion.

If so - flick me a text when you are in the area and I'll come out and meet you. (I'm staying at the K Rd end of Queen St - near the top)

Chur

KK if you get stuck i work close by i can come grab stuff from you if needed.

I'll be there, I might have to get another sticker off you as well Chris. I accidentally put the last one on, on the inside. LOL >.> So its currently on backwards.. All goods if you look at it in the rear vision mirror.. But yeah :doubt:  

• Like 1

However, I would require substantial sums to cover the cost in petrol (~$130 for the round trip).

Jesus... 

That in comparison to my mates diesel Audi ( $20 from Auckland to the Mount and back ) is ridiculous... Definitely wouldn't want anything Rotary now :/