AUCKLAND MONTHLY MEET - 22 May

• Replies 145
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

We usually meet up from 6:30 and roll out (Autobot stylz) at about 7:00. Ish.

Probably won't bring the Morris Minor this month, because if it rains not only will it leak, but the headlights and wipers are total poos.

Probably bring turbo spec instead.

I shan't be attending... stupid week nights plus too wet for the only os vehicle I own lol.

I reckon I need OS sticker for the house... that's gotta be better than a security one surely?

Don't mess with os.ng!

• Like 1

sorry peeps who were picking up bits

We wont be attending, someone forgot to disconnect the battery last time and its now dead flat. (that someone may or may not be the same person who was suposed to fix the electrics so it didnt flatten the battery anymore, but anyway...

Its also hooooosing down out here, and the boss decided that BF was rain hail or shine, except for you know, this rain.

Can bring bits to next meet or sort something else out if you are keen/desperate

• Like 1

Awesome turnout, everyone was well behaved. We filled the car park(a few dailys and new school)

Few things I noted and will be figured out for future meets. Like leaving rubbish-ciggie butts-etc and a few lessons in parking(mainly for the newschool cars)

Beachlander has a sweet photo from the overbridge capturing the whole meet to post up.

Taco from caliB was so good.

Went back to have a yarn but they were closed. I will find out how he found it and report back.