AUCKLAND MONTHLY MEET - 22 May

• Replies 145
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Shaneo, have you run out of new bits to put on, or has the mrs now fully claimed it? :-D

amily inform me that monthly BF mish is on, rail hail or shine.and ive got a boot full of crap to bring and dispose of/sell

- steering wheel for euron8

- mirrors for triumphrod

- swaybar for bigfoot or Ridal - bigfoot was in first

will have to investigate this Cali thing maybe

Another severe weather warning has just been issued for Auckland and Northland. Due to pass by approx 9pm. Lots of careful driving please, expecially if you're coming in from the outskirts/other towns.

/xoxo Mum.

• Like 3

How do you get to carpark underneath lol? The only time's i've been is when its been relatively dry and have only spotted the ramp up?? O.o Cheeeers. By the way, who do I see about a sticker? If I qualify for one yet? Is it Euron8? And how much monies do ya need for it?

Stickers are $5 each.

The underneath carpark is directly underneath, so if you reach the ramp you've gone appox 1x ramp width too far. Or if you're approaching from the other direction, continue past the ramp approximately 1x ramp width and turn in underneath.

• Like 1

Another severe weather warning has just been issued for Auckland and Northland. Due to pass by approx 9pm. Everyone should do phat skidz EVERYWHERE!

/xoxo Mum.

• Like 1