Parties, polo, pools, pistons, pushbikes, panoramas, pies, peaks, pharmacology, philosophy, pints, play @ Hanmer Aug 30th-Sept 1st.

Guest Born Loser

• Replies 1.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Yea I'm flying out of the Coast on the Thursday night (JQ189) Leaves at 5:30pm and gets into Chch at 10:40pm. But flying back into Brisbane on Monday Morning, Leaves at 6:45am and lands at 8:45am. (VA81)

• Like 1

But in the first post it says:

So the date is 3-4 august

So Chris is wrong? This would not surprise me  :-P

Or have y'all been planning this for 2 completely different weekends?

EDIT: So yea, just read through to page 6 and see the date rearranging. Chris (the loser one) should really update his first post so as not to confuse poor confusable people like me

I'm leaving now

• Like 2

I've not been online much lately.

My weekends away, piss drinking with bogan mates have put my in deficit with her indoors.

So I've not read all the deets thus far.

my things to add are,

Post NZdatsun committee meeting this week, ours is just before the school hols. there's a push to make our events more family friendly.

I'm keen as a bean to do hanmer twice. If it was any later, then it's getting too close to datsun nationals.

regarding karl doing his thing organising things, I can vouch for him being BULLETPROOF in terms of trustworthyness.

I forget the third bullet point. (because drunk)

• Like 1