• Replies 2.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

• 1 month later...
  • 4 months later...

Oh hi guys. 

me and @Truenotch are on a XR250 collection mission to Christchurch on labour weekend, is anyone around keen for an impromptu meat and sharnathon?

@- i5oogt - @RUNAMUCK @DoBro Jesus @JustHarry @Chris.QCR and everyone else!! 

keen for anything, beers at pub, cruise into the hills or burn pile at borts whatdya reckon 

• Like 6
  • Thanks 1

1 hour ago, TimShadboltfan27 said:

Oh hi guys. 

me and @Truenotch are on a XR250 collection mission to Christchurch on labour weekend, is anyone around keen for an impromptu meat and sharnathon?

@- i5oogt - @RUNAMUCK @DoBro Jesus @JustHarry @Chris.QCR and everyone else!! 

keen for anything, beers at pub, cruise into the hills or burn pile at borts whatdya reckon 

This is a most disadventagous choice of dates. That weekend im scheduled to be pesting in another part of the mighty Te Waiponamu. Ill be sharning up a storm and sinking wanker beers with one of spam threads more notorious OS 1337 GCs.

Please get offensively drunk, and someone spin an impossibly protracted and convaluted sharn in my absence. And know that although the rear window of a 1996 toyota surf is unlikely to rate a mention, that ill be there in spirit........

• Haha 2
  • Sad 1