Mr Fels' Drift Hack.

Forewarning - I'm going to laugh when the top of the coilover tears through the top mount and dents your rear hatch/smashes the glass..

He may have a point, my 86 is starting to tear up a little on the front strut tops, from having hard ass suspension in it for so long, so can imagine the rears would get owned fairly quickly.

Forewarning - I'm going to laugh when the top of the coilover tears through the top mount and dents your rear hatch/smashes the glass..

I will also laugh at myself but im not planning on that happening

Cage?

Not with this shell. Im only planning on doing grass root days that dont require a cage. If a nicer shell pops up, then maybe

what are thoes coil overs from ? they look similar to what i got , which i cant identify what car they came out of lol.

shit if i had knowen that mark was selling that for that price i would have been keen,ha ha ha , was this his 3tgte powered one? there was an ae70 that just sold on turners but i missed out : (

love this body style

what are thoes coil overs from ? they look similar to what i got , which i cant identify what car they came out of lol.

shit if i had knowen that mark was selling that for that price i would have been keen,ha ha ha , was this his 3tgte powered one? there was an ae70 that just sold on turners but i missed out : (

love this body style

They are custom made coilovers that Brendon got made. they are quite a bit different from your average D2s

This isnt his 3tgte skid shell, its his spare shell he had sitting out the back

I did see that one at turners, i just saw it a bit late. Any idea what it went for?

love this body style

They are custom made coilovers that Brendon got made. they are quite a bit different from your average D2s

This isnt his 3tgte skid shell, its his spare shell he had sitting out the back

I did see that one at turners, i just saw it a bit late. Any idea what it went for?

ha ha ha why am i not surprised that he had a spare shell , top man for letting you take it of his hands.

yeah those coil overs look very nice, seen similar design for ae86 coil overs, again way out of my price bracket .but very good idea making the top hat system fit into the origonal shock mount, i have been trying to make a similar system but hasnt worked because it changes the angle the lower mount is on = to much work much easier to mod the top body mounting point.

i Emailed the guy who was representing the turners auction but he has not replied. was super gutted as i want one for a daily driver . that or a celica like the white one on trademe at the moment.