EURON8

• 4 weeks later...
  • Replies 89
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

• 2 weeks later...

I'm loving the work but I must be frank - I'm not sold on the wheel colour - it works on the engine but the wheels not so much.

However I reserve judgement till I see it on the ground with the front wheels on hard lock and the rear wheels striding through 3rd gear whilst spitting cotton wool..

This is how frank I am right now..

25321somemothers_2.jpg

I'm loving the work but I must be frank - I'm not sold on the wheel colour - it works on the engine but the wheels not so much.

However I reserve judgement till I see it on the ground with the front wheels on hard lock and the rear wheels striding through 3rd gear whilst spitting cotton wool..

This is how frank I am right now..

25321somemothers_2.jpg

ooohhhh bettyyyyy...

it is a bit of an odd colour in photos, depending on the lighting... im hoping it looks good against the black. my dog is black with bronze/tan feet so thats what i thought id do, then i found this and was sold.... after looking at 188364373 pics of black cars with bronze wheels

5006728673_92864fde8c.jpg

• 1 month later...
  • 3 weeks later...

I likes it.

He question though, With you filter relocation kit, what hose have you used? Looks kinda pusho loc-ish?

also, how close to the headers are the hoses? My oil filter relocation set up runs the hoses a bit closer than I'd like to the headers. It's on my to do list to make a stainless heat shield to protect the hoses from the zhorst heat.