EURON8's Lada 2103

EURON8

• Replies 363
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

toyota diesel niva sounds boss as fuck to me... that is what everyone should be doing this weekend in auckland... finding and fitting one to mine... and fixing/modifying everything that needs fixing...whilst I sit and issue "suggestions" on best way to do these things? lol

Ah, I see, niva springs = lower spring rate, so when cut they don't get too stiff, where the 2103 ones will.

Niva springs isn't shorter than stock . In our Ladas for lowering - using cut Niva springs .

My great uncle grandad somehow ended up as importers or parts agents or something of volgas back in the '50s I think they only had 1

which then at some point got left idling in a paddock until it ran out of gas/engine seized. don't know what happened to it after that/probably rusted to nothing or got sold for scrap or something :(

but still cool cars - eddie have you seen the russian movie called "black lightening" ?

Did you have a photo of this Voga ?

Sure - I see this movie . The car in the movie - GAZ 21 "Volga "

Later you will see AZLK cars

^ thats hawt!

Eddie, do you know what the part number is for the clips that hold the long chrome strip that is on the sills? Or how wide those strips are?

I need some for my Fiat 125 and I think they will fit, but I cant find the number in my 2107 Katalog - there is a picture of them but no number :(

^ thats hawt!

Eddie, do you know what the part number is for the clips that hold the long chrome strip that is on the sills? Or how wide those strips are?

I need some for my Fiat 125 and I think they will fit, but I cant find the number in my 2107 Katalog - there is a picture of them but no number :(

I dont know , but I try find number of this one for you . Clips for chrome strips sold at car markets , but I never see purt numbers on clips .

Hey VG , what you think about Lada 2103 with oldschool JDM wheels ?

48ced39ffe6fa9b4-large.jpg

I think it looks pretty good! But I still have my heart set on the factory steel wheels and chrome hub caps to start with. Do they change the PCD of the car to fit the old JDM wheels? Or can you get 98x4 JDM wheels?

^ thats hawt!

My parts listing says the the clips are "2101-5003017" and I'm going out to work on the corolla soon, so will measure the strip for you.

I think it looks pretty good! But I still have my heart set on the factory steel wheels and chrome hub caps to start with. Do they change the PCD of the car to fit the old JDM wheels? Or can you get 98x4 JDM wheels?

I never heard about 4x98 JDM wheels . Our guys make adapters for JDM wheels , with adapters you can install 4x114 rims on 4x98

My parts listing says the the clips are "2101-5003017" and I'm going out to work on the corolla soon, so will measure the strip for you.

Cheers man, those 2101 ones are the same as the 124 ones i think, like this:

picture.php?pic=007190.jpg

I need the same part but bigger, My strips are 42mm wide and require a 32mm wide clip, that rectangular is more like a large door trim clip and fit a 8mm diam hole. Does holds the trim in a similar way tho. I think the 2107 has a wider strip and might use the 125 style clip? dunno. Id take a photo of it but ive lost my only one :(

I never heard about 4x98 JDM wheels . Our guys make adapters for JDM wheels , with adapters you can install 4x114 rims on 4x98

Yeh, that would make sense, i've never heard of 4x98 pcd jap wheels either.

Cheers man, those 2101 ones are the same as the 124 ones i think, like this:

picture.php?pic=007190.jpg

I need the same part but bigger, My strips are 42mm wide and require a 32mm wide clip, that rectangular is more like a large door trim clip and fit a 8mm diam hole. Does holds the trim in a similar way tho. I think the 2107 has a wider strip and might use the 125 style clip? dunno. Id take a photo of it but ive lost my only one :(

Oh ok, I dont have a listing for the 2107, but it shouldnt be hard to get. I down loaded mine from a lada parts place, but I cant remember the name of it sorry.

Magoo's hot rod shop thing/trade em.

Its so hard to work on the 86 with this in the drive looking at me all day, but i've managed not to touch it all week! haha. Oh, I did take the dog for a drive in the county yezday in it, I was lol'in at how incredibly vague the steering/handling/brakes are, but i'm pretty sure they are like that from new.

Fuck that chain tightening thing is the bees! I'm quite jealous of your purchase hackshoealley.

I was rather glad I didnt have to pull a whole heap of shit off the front of the motor to do it, thats foe show.

Brakes should be decent :?

I think they just need a good bleeding, well get onto that soon.

This really is fucken cool VG

Cheers luv!

I went to take the wife for a drive in this last night, and the battery was dead, seems the alt has died, which also happened in my last lada just after I purchased it, haha. Also, 50% of my head lights have blown, which is kinda ok, as I was going to replace the high beam one anyways, as it was pretty sad (other side has already been done and is bright as piss) So will be down to just one czechoslovakian head light soon.