EURON8's Lada 2103

EURON8

• Replies 363
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I vote red and a subtle hint of wheel widening - maybe a 1/2" band...

im with k-trips on the half inch band widening,but i reckon blue could be a go,has to be the right shade though otherwise it may as well be cat shit brown wheels,lmao

Dont want to be a no-fun-nelly, but I prolly wont widen the wheels, i'm going for the wheels lost inside the huge wheel arch look. Also, seems kinda pointless to widen a wheel 13mm?

Indeed, getting the correct shade of blue will be important, I guess you can get a chart/go on line and get a paint code from howse of kolour or the like?

seems kinda pointless to widen a wheel 13mm?

Its the little things that make a big difference to me.. You look at it and can't figure out WHY it looks different but it does..

IMO - this car would suit subtle mods.. (but with a healthy dose of slam)

I hear ya KK, and yeh, subtle is the key. The only other external mod it will get (apart from wheel colour/flappers/slamming) will be a single yellow spot light on one side of the bumper, as i've never seen it done on anything but slammed lada's, and think it looks quite ace.

5Parky-2-1024x680-580x385.jpg

Me and another member were talking about that just the other day, doing what you want to do, rather than what will please the masses. Also, at the end of the day, its only a bit of paint, if it looks shit, i'll try again. Dont get me wrong tho, its awesome to have all the input and ideas from everyone, shits lovely.

Regarding spot light, the guy hasnt got any listed at the mo, but this is the seller: "mag00s" aka magoo street rods. They are about $75ea I think. Pretty sure they are the same as the one pictured above.