4NR Jamboree - 25th March - Manfeild/Feilding

Sparkle

• Replies 125
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I was going to chuck the few blurry pics I have up here but to be honest they're a bit shit compared to what's already up here.

I think everything I've got has already been covered already, but better. Even the angel with a wang. Bless...

yay, i'm glad they captured the best part of my wagon

also, now i remember a phone call i received at the filly pub.. something along the lines of

who's this?

who's this?

i love you man, no man, i love you (similar to studio crew guy from waynes world)

i love you too sentra

which i do.

Seriously not being a dick and each to their own but what the hell was that black wagon doing in the show!!! Do they have no guidlines? It was the worst car in the carpark let alone in a show? Or was I missing something.

Was going to ask if someone got a pic of the car but I highly doubt it. Im leaning more towards he was poking the piss to be honest.

The wierdest part was, did anyone else notice it then dissapeared later in the arvo??

Must have been a mission with all the people about?

Great day/s. Well done team.

Carpark was actually worth a look equally too, also saw that stock blue RX2 sedan just chilling there all day.

owner must = GC

Seriously not being a dick and each to their own but what the hell was that black wagon doing in the show!!! Do they have no guidlines? It was the worst car in the carpark let alone in a show? Or was I missing something.

Was going to ask if someone got a pic of the car but I highly doubt it. Im leaning more towards he was poking the piss to be honest.

The wierdest part was, did anyone else notice it then dissapeared later in the arvo??

Must have been a mission with all the people about?

Great day/s. Well done team.

Carpark was actually worth a look equally too, also saw that stock blue RX2 sedan just chilling there all day.

owner must = GC

Thats weird , I saw it drive off with the other guys he was with at the end of the day but that was in the carpark. Maybe he left to do some track racing mid day.

Am I right that the main picture on that performance car page on the Nats is the oldschool stand??

http://www.performancecar.co.nz/events/ ... ree-images