4NR Jamboree - 25th March - Manfeild/Feilding

Sparkle

Arrangement was a by-product of us trying to arrange the cars with a sweet slammed coupe and wagon at each end of the road (cos we were meant to be 5 deep back to back) but they changed it as we were driving in so ended up parked like that - looked good as if we had meant to do it..

Its so tiring doing not much.. (all that walking around didn't help I guess)

• Replies 125
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

also lee's restaraunt for not booting us out for being rowdy, and the random tweaker that so willingly gave up the 'tap out' sticker form his flat peak at the feilding hotel's pub last night.

Cam, I hope you put that flatpeak sticker on your car as a trophy.

I also hope that P head isn't too disappointed when he finds out that I don't really work at the shoe shop in Feilding.

Seriously not being a dick and each to their own but what the hell was that black wagon doing in the show!!! Do they have no guidlines? It was the worst car in the carpark let alone in a show? Or was I missing something.

Was going to ask if someone got a pic of the car but I highly doubt it. Im leaning more towards he was poking the piss to be honest.

no doubt. who was that weirdo in that old blue wagon thing with rustya s fuck guards? had some makeshift hydro set up int he boot, probably didnt even work and I bet he didnt make any of it himself

/wtf, why didnt you win Manu. you're my champion anyday

Cam, I hope you put that flatpeak sticker on your car as a trophy.

I also hope that P head isn't too disappointed when he finds out that I don't really work at the shoe shop in Feilding.

seeya, sugar.

hah, I forgot all about the stcke rtil I got home lat night. will preserve it til I'm back in Feilding again.

i'm with you on that one but hey, it probably came second in best wagon after the surf

Hmm a very close second. Hey maybe if that Surf/SUV/Wagon/4x4?/2x4?/V8 wasnt there we all would have had a chance to take home the dream awards we all so went there for. * dejected face*