4NR Jamboree - 25th March - Manfeild/Feilding

Sparkle

Following Richies and others fp__fp__borat_great_success-450x337.jpg with the show in Auckland, we're going to follow it up with a stand at the Jamboree at Manfeild on the 25th of March!

As far as entrants their cars go, we are pretty much sorted at this stage. Awaiting on a couple of confirmations, but we've got a pretty cool line-up representing LNI.

What I need from the rest of you boes/boe-ettes though, is support. If we can have a ridiculous amount of members there, that'll be great. Will try and get some flyers to hand out etc.

The other thing I need is props to help out our stand.

The overall theme is going to be a "beach/park park-up", so if you have any ideas, or anything we can borrow, that'd be choice.

Things like, picnic sets, beach cricket sets etc. Also if anyone can procure some artificial grass, or turf, let me know.

Thanks guys, and see you on March 25 at Manfeild!

• Replies 125
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

• 2 weeks later...
Something like this could be an option. How many people are actually coming to this?

From out of town I believe it is you, me, Manu, Seedy and Nathan.

Also Manu bring heaps of mirror tiles, chrome axle stands and cotton wool to simulate burnouts/overheated engine..