Prozacs antidepressant - starion

felixx

• Replies 209
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

• 4 weeks later...

Its was sort of free... Due to some student allowance issues, a company I do some design work for can't pay me outright... So occasionally I get a sweet present, hah. Luckily, its an automotive based company, so they're happy to help out with items of that nature... Many of which I'm sure will find their way into my build :)

I'm thinking of intercooling my staz, putting a wideband on it and seeing how high I can crank the boost as it is, just for shits and giggles.

better off with a VR-4 TD05-14B (cheap) or VR-4 Evo/Lancer Evo1-3 TD05-16G (not as cheap) with a clocked compressor housing and new downpipe made up rather than the Euro/NZ-spec TC06-11. The Jap spec DASH GSR-V TD05-12A with 6cm ex housing or US spec 2.6 TD05-12 with 7cm housing would even be better than the TC06.

Dash's had the same turbo as a factory intercooled import didn't they? The TC05-12a, with the 6cm exhaust housing. Same as mine is currently, just a different compressor cover to suit the intercooler piping.

Would want to do it without really changing anything else. I can probably get hold of an intercooled model compressor cover, so would pop that on. No other real changed though, do it on the cheap, as it'll all be getting changed later on in the year anyway :)

Dan - SO KEEN! I'm always wanting to make wee brackets and what-not, chur chur!

sssx - Yeah, I'm pretty lucky this car has that front skirt. Its a factory option on american cars, so I have no idea what it's doing on mine, but certainly not complaining!