Prozacs antidepressant - starion

felixx

• Replies 209
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

@goosey: That's the plan. Want to drive it till the warrant runs out. I've collected most of the parts for a conversion, need another starion (or sigma) crossmember to cut up, and preferable another starion steering column too.

Chur for the comments guys, I'm super stoked with how it looks. Its completely driveable at this height too, I've driven it around 100k's today and haven't scraped or hit anything! Does this mean it needs to be lower...

My question is - why are starions so cheap when they seem so cool? They are cheap in the uk too.

I dont understand this either - they dont seem to appeal to the flatpeak crowd, so possibly dont get inflated values from retards?

Should probably buy one while they are still cheap and store it for a rainy day

They're not super duper cheap though... A tidy NZ New one, with all the best bits will usually set you back just over the 5k mark...

There is a very very nice red one on TM for $3.1k at the moment, no motor or box, but its seriously tidy, I know the paint job cost him more than what he's asking.

yeah that's Mikes one, the guy who bought the widebody I was so close to buying! have been watching his one on trademe, if it's still there in a couple months I may be keen to grab it and drop my DASH engine and loom into it.

You wouldn't happen to have a factory DASH computer would you? I'd really love to get a look at one.

Got chatting to Mike before buying this black one, if this one had turned out to be a complete shitter, his red one would be sitting in my garage right now.

You should buy it man, its such a sweet car, Black leather interior? Do Want!

@BGoose - The front crossmember might be handy, I think yours should have the same bolt spacing as a starion chassis and engine mounts, keen to snag?

@Fuel - Might be keen to borrow and ECU if you.d be keen to lend one out? Would love to throw some signals at it and see what it does.

yeah Zac it can't hurt to test them out - I haven't had a chance to get the engine running to test any of the ECUs out yet. So long as they come back in the same condition and not with extra burnt out components it should be good haha! Trouble is the ECUs are buried somewhere in storage and I probably wont be back in NZ until end of May now (was trying to come back for Nats but seems umpossible now).