Prozacs antidepressant - starion

felixx

• Replies 209
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

From a view to aesthetics, I'd say it certainly needs to go lower, but if it aint functional and you're driving it a bit then stick with what you have. Would look sweet another inch or so down.

How close are the various undercarriage/exhaust bits to the road?

Never found the spacers man :(

Car is looking great. Nice job with the radiator, just recored one of mine ($220) but the Silvia one must be a heap lighter?

Mine is now running 8's all round and tracks abit but not annoyingly so, need to reco my centre drag link also.

Keep it up :)

Cheers man. The alloy one is pretty light, but the quality of them leaves a little to be desired... Still, one is cooling DJZ's 280zx, so I'm sure my little Starion wont tax it overly much.

We deal with Znoelli through work, so I can get them to make up some spacers for me. I'm thinking 20mm on the rear actually, after considering it, 25mm might just be that little too much... I bought that guard roller, need to put it to use! :).

Yeah, that guard does look a bit naff being all matte and shit. It had a clear coat on it when i got it, but it all came off when the steam cleaner hit it, eugh.

I need another passengers guard ideally, will paint both, the later side vents, and three piece spoiler all at once :)

Chur bro :)

Looks boss on those wheels - also chuck some rubber like a cut in half bicycle tube between the lower bracket and the bottom of the radiator - if its even slightly loose the 2 pieces of alloy will rub against each other and wear a hole pretty quickly..

P3210544.jpg

Zac just wrote "I love this car, I don't think I've ever enjoyed owning a car as much! Must hold on to this feeling and remember it when something just isnt going right with it, hah."

Make a sticker of this^ and put it next to the bonnet release.

Alex - Hah, yes, that would work wonders. Just remind me of my writings when I;m cursing and swearing at it for some reason ;).

Felixx - Chur man, but it seems to all be okay for the moment, the tyres just kiss the locking nut on the struts, but after a coupe of hundred of k's of driving today, there isnt even a mark. TBH it would probably be fine like this, but I've already committed to the 15mmF and 20mmR bolt on spacers, hah.

Must say Zac, was suitably impressed, rather like this car indeed. By the time you're done, will have one hell of a tough stance about it!

Was brilliant working on a car with new bits, makes it so so easy to do it by hand!