Prozacs antidepressant - starion

felixx

• Replies 209
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

• 2 weeks later...
Oh very muchly dead keen. I, however, have a windshield.

well thats not the spirit..

good work with the insurance, i had the same issue with my corona, everyone wanted stupid money or wouldnt offer agreed value (basically means theyll give my a grand and kick me away) or wouldnt accept simple mods like 2" lower or mags without refering me to people like clic or nac, and then the circle repeats with stupid money involved.

got in contact with swann, similar deal as you, couldnt be happier.

• 2 weeks later...

Seriously... doesnt anyone want to sell any fucking wheels? Ive contacted a swag of mag wheel companies, and they all take their sweet time getting back to you about the availability of wheels.

XXR527's, in 17x9.75, 25p, 4x114.3, in Matte Bronze.

Call your fucking supplier, figure out if you can get them, figure out a fucking price, call me back. Shouldn't have to wait 2 weeks for this shit. Don't you want to make any fucking money? I even told you i dont mind a couple of month lead time, aslong as we can get things underway. No wonder you're all going out of business, I'll just order them from overseas myself, you fucking pricks.

Fucksake.

Ahhhh, that feels better.

True dat. Still no word... Edging closer and closer to clicking the order button from nlmotoring.com...

Should have the beat up and running again tomorrow. Had to wait on a couple of parts, and time away from uni to fit them :). Throttlebody and intake manifold should now be leak-free, and a new shiney radiator fitted :).

Cut and prepped some font hubs and the threaded sleeves for the coil overs lastnight, will get welded and hopefully painted tomorrow, and install on saturday. Need to find some mitsy hubcentric 25mm 4 stud spacers. Will ask at work and see if they stock them.

• 2 weeks later...

nah man, any lower would look a bit silly I reckon, and make it very difficult to drive with the way our chch road are, hah :)

Still, once ive driven it for a while I'm bound to experiment, got another 50mm atleast of adjustment to go :)