Mega Shed of Ed.

0R10N

When are they landscaping out around the deck etc?

started yesterday, the large pile of construction rubbish has been cleared and the digger's gone in and spread most of the excess soil around. the ground is still kinda lumpy and uneven though, but once the boxing for the ramp is removed I guess they'll smooth it all out to the edges.

otherwise I'll just bust out the shovel and do it myself :bounce:

Also need to figure out what to do with the dip that runs along the length of the garage where the windows are. Possibly fill it with pebbles or bark and plant a couple of shrubs to make it look purdy.

• Replies 379
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Never had any issues with water not getting through. I put weed mat down on my WHOLE section. Well anything that wasn't house or driveway. Hate weeds with a passion / cbf weeding. Just have to spray once a month and that keeps it all under control. Stones will likely be cheaper than bark, which is pretty spend if you need a lot.

Yeah I have a bark garden along the front edge of the house, getting sick of having to weed it every few weeks.

Also the bark ends up flying everywhere if there's lots of rain and/or wind.

anyway, all the talk of section improvement is getting off-topic slightly but chur for the various tips, will try and get on to it once the monstrosity is done.

Jumping the gun a bit perhaps? Bugger it - the concrete ramp has set enough to allow traffic egress, the doors are all unlocked, AND there's supposed to be a weather bomb on the way so I figure the car's much safer indoors than outside!

Just 'cause.

6799721960_20f7e1fece_z.jpg

6945830799_51a54221d2_z.jpg

6799722342_c9ae758ae2_z.jpg

6799722532_21bb5fce8b_z.jpg