chees's dual carbie spaceship

chees-

already been featured on mr g's :lol:

6446187633_dac7773291_b.jpg

6446189953_d3afa8169f_b.jpg

brought some ef shocks and king springs which i'll stick in today, see how they go,

other than that just cleaned it up(was disgustingly dirty) and brought a large dildo for it.

gonna go for wide steelies when i can afford them, but atm i don't mind the dark steels

• Replies 276
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

This is what mine looked like on Koni Yellow EF hatch shocks and King Springs

Front-1.jpg

I then modified the spring perches to make it sit lower but ran out of room on the front due to brakeline bracket, ended up about 25mm lower than that. Now has Skunk2 Coilover sleeves and extended tophats and is about 50-60mm lower than that and can go lower but due to bigger motor headers are only 75mm off the ground and its my daily

I thought that when using EF shocks the rear spring perches were way higher and made it sit arse high on lowering springs.

It seams yours hasn't?

Did you put the springs on shuttle shocks?

noticed this to, but overall the ef shocks and springs are a lot shorter, maybe its just the set i got?

and nope i didn't switch, the difference in spring size was huge, would be surprised if they fitted

and yes its is a little arse high, especially after i took the old shocks out of the boot, nothing that would ruin the look. i think my back shocks and springs are shot, they're very very soft drops dramatically depending on how many people are in it, so later i'm gonna get the shocks reconditioned and find some harder shorter springs?

with 2 people in the back, its almost always on bumpstops, but with just 2 people up front its fine, handles 3 ok.

/tl;dr