chees's dual carbie spaceship

chees-

• Replies 276
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

nadda, jacked it back up to get a wof, lost license, so left it jacked so my sis could drive it(curbed my wheels first day driving it :doubt: ). she's left to ny for 2 years so i've dropped it again. /155/55s = low

testing some 20mm spacers on the rear, might run these up front and try find some 30mm for the back

8253323489_88d33e5233_b.jpg

• 2 months later...

someone here might be able to help me,

the other day i ran it quite low on petrol(almost empty) and it started bogging down under load.

have since filled it up and the problems persisted, it revs happily in neutral, idles slightly lower than norm but the moment you give it any throttle under load it pretty much loses all power.

i can still drive it fine to a certain extent by using barely any throttle.

i've replaced the fuel filter and it helped a little bit(was pretty blocked), i'm guessing it could either be the fuel pump dying or the carb jets are blocked up

just wondered if anyone had a better idea before i start dropping money on fuel pumps etc?

Apparntley llamas cant read....rofl

i've replaced the fuel filter and it helped a little bit(was pretty blocked), i'm guessing it could either be the fuel pump dying or the carb jets are blocked up

just wondered if anyone had a better idea before i start dropping money on fuel pumps etc?

The fact it helped means there is probably some other shit blocked up