chees's dual carbie spaceship

chees-

• Replies 276
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

got a blue fender with token red pinstripe, trying to decide if i should paint it before sticking on car, or just roll with blue for no reason

roll with blue for no reason,remove red stripe though 8)

to late, its primered up

got a blue fender with token red pinstripe, trying to decide if i should paint it before sticking on car, or just roll with blue for no reason

roll with blue for no reason,remove red stripe though 8)

to late, its primered up

welcome to the club,im rolling the daily(94 bluebird),with a primered front drivers guard :) .just need to sack it now

This needs to go 30mm lower and up 2 inches in wheel diameter.

height is gay, can't do nothing about it otherwise it'll be uncaptive, need coilovers, wheels are also gay, actually the whole car is gay, i have far more hate than love for it

Install front and rear strut braces and make it handle much better. Add small diameter steering wheel and it then feels more go-kart like.

Oh and go to pick a part and get the shifter from and Integra or Civic as they are shorter than a Shuttles one.

Install front and rear strut braces and make it handle much better. Add small diameter steering wheel and it then feels more go-kart like.

Oh and go to pick a part and get the shifter from and Integra or Civic as they are shorter than a Shuttles one.

yea i knew i should've grabbed that cheap one off nzhondas, will keep a look out, and sweet fuck the dildo, its shit

yep definitely haha

For a rear one try find any Honda one that is adjustable length. Shuttle is narrowest so you will need to cut one of the ends (the one that doesnt have reverse thread) and tap it out further. This is what I did, cost $15 all up, the thread is usually M18.

Front and rear braces make a massive difference, one of the best mods ive done to mine. Dont bother with a C Pillar brace, they dont do much at all. Rear sway bar would also be a massive help, I CBF putting one on mine