4th New Year Nostalgic Jap/Oldschool Meet - 2011 - Auckland

AE25

• Replies 189
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

meet open to anyone. There will be an 'oldschool parking' and 'non oldschool' park for spectators. probly use the larger tier by the bush as the oldies and the smaller one near the front as non oldies. look out for budget as vivid on cardboard signage :D

any signwriters in auckland want to hook us up? I got some ideas

I'm keen to head to this as I'll be up there for the Big Day Out, but the catch is that my cars will be in Wellington. Is there any kind person who may be passing through somewhere near where I'm staying (in Remuera) that morning that I can hitch a ride to the meet with?

Had a thought today, is it worth having a wee swap meet/not realy a swap meet but if you got some sweet bits you wona get rid of like wheels or visors or any of those other little accesories were always hunting for chuck them in your boot and bring them along?

I'm keen to head to this as I'll be up there for the Big Day Out, but the catch is that my cars will be in Wellington. Is there any kind person who may be passing through somewhere near where I'm staying (in Remuera) that morning that I can hitch a ride to the meet with?

im staying in royal oak so not far, can hitch ride with me if you want.

I thought i was not going to make it (i had some other stuff to go to). and the Sigma isnt anywhere near going.

but after a txt from a mate that needs a driver for his car and a chat to the wife its all go.

looking forward to meeting you guys.

im staying in royal oak so not far, can hitch ride with me if you want.

Why thank you Mr Ten Five! I shall PM you my contact details.

car boot sale sounds cool.

bare in mind there may be some showers on the day. keep an eye on forecast

http://www.metservice.com/towns-cities/auckland

noooooooooooooooooo i cant do showers :( car fogs up real bad and have to keep wiping window with a rag to see and with no mirrors makes lane changing ultra gay since cant see shit. also get a wet brake pedal :(

edit: nevermind will have other people in car to wipe different window spots so i can see, all is good! :salute: