Mike E's Rusty Russian Ragon - ROHKAY..

KKtrips

• Replies 144
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

haha yup agree needs more slam, working on the wof factor first then I promise I will sacrifice all of what ride quality was left for awesomeness. will not wash wheels also. doesn't help that the front of the car is slightly more jacked than the rear. previous owner had minimal makita skills.

In the pics the wheels are turned slightly to the left so technically yes it is showing positive camber, but it goes back to -.5 to -1.0 ish when the wheels are straight

almost ready for wof resit!

• 4 weeks later...
  • 5 months later...

Have you got new pads in it? New pads will always feel spongy for the first 10-20Km until they bed in.

If still no joy then try clamping off one brake line at a time until you have all clamped off. This should isolate which wheel/s is giving you grief or if it is the master cylinder.

Also - pleased this is back into action...

kk- cheers for the advice but am just over it. will throw it at people who do this shit everyday

felixx - they're called flappers, its a white rubbery silicone ring that sits between the tyre and the bead of the rim

Grumbs - yup haha, was the only thing I could find that was obscure and interesting enough. also engine was free, hooray

After lying under the lada with a suckerlux jizzing brake fluid all over me, i'd say it's a job best left to someone who gets paid to suss that shit. I wouldn't wish the broken knuckles from trying to loosen/tighten the bleeding jizz nipples on anyone.

Also, Diesel is the way of the future. Way of the future... Way of the future... Way of the future... Way of the future... Way of the future... Way of the future... Way of the future... Way of the future... Way of the future... Show me all the blueprints.

• 2 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...