Mike E's Rusty Russian Ragon - ROHKAY..

KKtrips

• Replies 144
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

well the best engine suggestion I've heard so far is a 7afe, torquey and super reliable with great fuel economy. jesus my little escapade this morning was rowdy

Oh dissapointed, thats a bit too clean. I was thinking you were going for something dirtier with this, like an LD28 or a Rover V8.

If you're looking along the lines of 7a-fe what about a 2RZ-FE out of a hilux? Already has W series on the back of it and they are bloody fun to drive, HEAPS of torque down low and they make a Hilux go surprisingly quickly, would be awesome in this. Chain driven twincam 16 valve would be more fitting and they look awesome, just smash some carbs on there :D

200px-Toyota_2RZ-FE_engine_1999_Hilux.jpg

Or the 2.7 3RZ if you could find one cheap enough?

Do you have something lined up E? I have 4 Vectra front seats that you can take your pick from for free/cheaps if you want? Would look gay as, but good to get you started.

ooooo, also have some pretty sweet looking Opel Manta GSi seats too, but I paid $150 for those. They're recaros, like fish nets but minus the net. And the fish.