K-Trips 1982 Holden Commodore VH Discussion

KKtrips

• Replies 1.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

haha - twisted bastard Boerad - I guess I could always chuck in a 1JZ-GTE ala Sheeperino

Also can you give me a briefing on what it requires to purchase this aweeeeesomee grille from Ebay Europe?

Would you know how much I would I be looking at for freight and are you after anything from that crowd to share some freight??

haha - twisted bastard - I guess I could always chuck in a 1JZ-GTE ala Sheeperino

The C30SE (above) will near bolt in and I just happen to have one sitting in a shed that you could have for next to nothing if you were silly enough to decide on an Opel engine.

These things went bloody well with the 202 and a four speed floor change back in the day.

JB's HQ motor has to be a consideration doesn't it?

The Buick V6 is a good motor alright but there is not much as sweet as a well sorted straight six and manual gearbox.

No matter what you do I am certain it will be done well and swiftly KKK. Having the V8 suspension is a real bonus.

I know you won't paint it harlequin or put a rotor in it so all will be good.

BURN THIS FUCKING PIECE OF SHIT NOW! BURN IT WITH FIRE!!!!!!!!!!!!

but if you must keep this god awful sack install 1FZ-FE, ring Arabs, bolt on 1000HP, win.

sheepers

Elaborate plz

Please giz photopaintshop of what we can expect from the finished product :lol::lol:

like this??

bradu.jpg

PS - Dan you are cheeky cunt - just lucky you love "The Voice" as much as I do.. :badgrin:

on that note -

:D

Oh BTW - Borgy - LHD would be sweet but too much work again.. def keen for the Opel Grille - but have to think about powerplants as V6 and matching box seems fuckin easy to do..

My cousin has a VK with an 8 in it, he has 18" BMW Schnitzer rims on it... guessing this means any rim from that range of Beamers will work...?!

He's very lol, just turned 21 only had it for a few months and is selling it due to his $300 odd P/W fuel consumption... I mean who drives an old V8 daily?! (well I know older richer chaps may well, but not low income young drunken hooligans!)

My cousin has a VK with an 8 in it, he has 18" BMW Schnitzer rims on it... guessing this means any rim from that range of Beamers will work...?!

He's very lol, just turned 21 only had it for a few months and is selling it due to his $300 odd P/W fuel consumption... I mean who drives an old V8 daily?! (well I know older richer chaps may well, but not low income young drunken hooligans!)

Standard commy is 5x120 which is Bimmer spec - but 4cyl is an unusual 5x107.95 (5x4.25") and is unusual - Phil has highlighted a couple possible options but I don't plan on keeping these hubs that long..

how much does he want for his VK??

^^ heel yeah you just outlined the essence of oldschool

this wag is gona be super sweet. it'l be a [sHNYPU]

get CB for HB convoy also.

"nah man i'm gonna go without.. i dont have the money or time, the wof list is too long and a CB's not essential anyway"

shut up and buy the damn radio, junior club members must obey orders