horse25s 2.0 sport

d.p.n.s

• Replies 42
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Turns out they are 4x110 which makes sense now. They fit but i was told the studs have a chance of breaking so wont end up using them unless i get adapters and if im going to do that i might as well go 4x114. Bit of a bummer but oh well. Do i Sell them or Keep them? They are Sharak x-1x

Sharak-X-1X.jpg

attachment.php?attachmentid=2616673&stc=1&d=1306034958

http://page6.auctions.yahoo.co.jp/jp/auction/f112753985 (few sets on there just not 4x110)

I don't have a spare bonnet sorry

• 5 months later...

Sounds great mate where you happy with the dyno run I had mine done got 49 hp at the rear wheels no one believes me lol but that was on the old engine new one has a little more go are you bringing it to the nationals this year. I'm going to make the track day this time.

yeah i just had it tuned as well and the mixtures were spot on. I got about 109 at the rear, its all about power to weight! Not sure if i will see what other cars are going etc i bought it 2 years ago and did the gymkana etc. im looking at getting some struts etc made up.

What was your Touque ?? Thats your power we have fast cars down low IT's funny as .The new engine in mine seems to be so much faster someone spent a lot of money on it revs past 7500rpm . Have come across a koni adjustable ( from the top ) no change to the cert plat required around the $220 each mark not bad I will get some at some stage Billy is getting some for his Estate so I will let you know what They are like. Those and good springs would be all you need ???? And replace the top mount mine are showing there age I've been driving mine harder at late but now I think I will run out of brakes.How much are the sturts going to cost I need better front end ?

160nm at 4322, it's only a stage 1 cam, i dont actually have the specs on the cam though :(. That revs pretty high, i wouldnt bother going past 6k with mine as i dont gain any more results after 5.5k im sure i would if changed the head/cam etc. Do you have any photos of the koni? As long as you have good pads you should be sweet? im saving for a rego then i can drive mine haha.

• 1 month later...

yeah should be, got my first quotes for new outer shells $1010 polished as well, the biggest i can go is 13x13 haha and any size in half inch increments. He was saying though that you have to take the wheel apart to fit the tyre said old 3 piece wheels were like that?

• 2 years later...