d.p.n.s

• Replies 42
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

• 3 months later...

YES!

they found there was a crack in on of the head bolt threads(they plug them up on a crack test) when that was ready i picked it up and the oil pump fucked out on the way home,only did damage to a conrod bearing, but thats all been fixed.

they said it was ready tues, so went in thurs, but it wasnt ready as they had to replace they throttle cable and it was very stiff/sticky so they said it would be ready Friday arvo, Went in Friday they said they couldn't fix they stickiness, was fucking horrible to drive, couldn't drive it nicely had to stomp on it to get it to move.

had a look at it, traced it back to the pedal, thought it was missing a bush, went to get a replacement, but i took off the grease they had caked around it and found their was a bush, so took it off greased it up properly and now it drives sweet, just needs a tune and new tyres then a legit wof but its alive and driving finally >.<

YES!

they found there was a crack in on of the head bolt threads(they plug them up on a crack test) when that was ready i picked it up and the oil pump fucked out on the way home,only did damage to a conrod bearing, but thats all been fixed.

they said it was ready tues, so went in thurs, but it wasnt ready as they had to replace they throttle cable and it was very stiff/sticky so they said it would be ready Friday arvo, Went in Friday they said they couldn't fix they stickiness, was fucking horrible to drive, couldn't drive it nicely had to stomp on it to get it to move.

had a look at it, traced it back to the pedal, thought it was missing a bush, went to get a replacement, but i took off the grease they had caked around it and found their was a bush, so took it off greased it up properly and now it drives sweet, just needs a tune and new tyres then a legit wof but its alive and driving finally >.<

good shit dave

i hope it lasts more then a few days this time

round and you can enjoy the beast lol

dan

• 4 months later...

sweet cheers for that, hopefully wont be leaving oil marks on the drive now :)

Im replacing the T9 with a W50, trying to get it lower geared as it bogs down from 1st to 2nd, also what diff ratio to go for?

these are the gear ratios for each box, how different will it be? ive tried to google to for some sort of explanation but cant get my head around it haha, someone here have an "easy" answer?

T9 ratios W50 Ratios

1st 3.65:1 3.287:1

2nd 1.97:1 2.043:1

3rd 1.43:1 1.394:1

4th 1.00:1 1.00:1

5th 0.82:1 0.853:1

Rev 3.66:1 4.039:1

• 2 years later...

Yup i can take you for a spin, Needs a clean etc.

dont think 13x9's will fit under the guards, but can only try!

Does any one know much about the wheels, Says made in Japan, Sharak x-1x. I looked them up on yahoo and they are only selling them in 4x114 :( I need one more!

have a set of these that are being polished cheers to Ridal and then painted

fx6s6x.jpg

dont think 13x9's will fit under the guards, but can only try!

this the spirit :lol:

you dont happen to have a mk2 bonnet spare at the moment??dont give a crap if its rusty or anything,just want one to shove over the panelvans engine bay so it can sit outside under a tarp for a while :)