Vintage Grumbles AE86

Brock-Lee

• Replies 483
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Hey fella, in regards to sunroof I can have a talk to Craig if ya want, see if can get cheaper.. prolly not, he's pretty firm on prices, but if you do want it I'm coming back to nz in 2 weeks to check out a nz new, driving from auck to welly so can always drop it to ya/meet somewhere if ya want

Hey fella, in regards to sunroof I can have a talk to Craig if ya want, see if can get cheaper.. prolly not, he's pretty firm on prices, but if you do want it I'm coming back to nz in 2 weeks to check out a nz new, driving from auck to welly so can always drop it to ya/meet somewhere if ya want

Hey bro, I'm pretty damn keen on that lid now, as I went to pick mine up this morning, and its even worse than it was last time I saw it, and it will be a huge cunt to fix. Are you able to see what he will sell it to you for? I think its on the site for $350usd atm.

Also pretty sure I have a spare grill badge if it was you that needed one?

Shit yes, would be super keen on the grill badge, is it a "TOYOTA" one?

You're like some kind of AE86 angel!

Cheers boss.

Yeah had a word, he said $350 aud, dunno if that's any better or not? Would save hassle fuckin around with fibreglass tho! And ya the Toyota one :)

Thanks for hitting him up, that comes to $394nz rather than $423, so a saving of $29, haha. Do you live near the place that has it? If I do get it, are you OK to pick it up and bring it back to NZ? Because that would be awesome and save a good $100 on freight, plus its less likely to get fucked by couriers. I'll see if the fiberglass one can be saved when I get it back, and go from there, but due to the way its made, it would be a huge mission to save it.