Vintage Grumbles AE86

Brock-Lee

• Replies 483
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Bummer man. I hat unrewarding super time stealing shit like this.

Rage inducing.

also, Rivet oven tray over sun roof hole and stick strip club money all over.

Im'a have to find me some stripper money, wonder if the wife will believe its for the car?

what happened with that sunroof in buttfuck nowhere in straya?

It was quite pricey, so didnt buy it, but it seems like it may be one of the last ones around, so may have to spring for it, as these fiberglass ones are shit.

Im'a have to find me some stripper money, wonder if the wife will believe its for the car?

It was quite pricey, so didnt buy it, but it seems like it may be one of the last ones around, so may have to spring for it, as these fiberglass ones are shit.

might be the cheaper option long term, rather than fucking around with fibreglass

come to auckland and collect some stripper money

might be the cheaper option long term, rather than fucking around with fibreglass

come to auckland and collect some stripper money

That is prolly true, atleast it will fit properly!

I have retired from going to the strippers TBH, the first time I ever went it was awesome, and then every visit after that, things have gotten worse and worse. With this downwards trend, I shudder to think what I may see if I go again. Keeping in mind I have seen a woman with a shaved head, a 55 year old woman, a pregnant woman, and a girl covered in plasters in a tank, what would be next?

Even tho its being a huge whore, I really like having the sunroof. Us old men like to have the wind whistling through our bald spots in summer, pretending we are young again.

I'll send that guy in OZ an email, and see what he can do the steel roof for in NZD's.

Can't remember if the '85 has a sunroof, will investigate, you want buy? Very special price for you.

That would be tumeke Mr Rangi, tho if its an OG steel one, it will likely be rusty as hell, as they last about 20 mins from new.

Also, for the lyfe of me I cant remember the name of the place that had the OEM one in OZ, nor can I find it again, DOH.

This is probably true, though if I give it to you I get the opportunity to make a new one out of an oven tray and stripper money.

• Like 1