low n slows mk1 2door

d.p.n.s

• Replies 1.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Yeah at the dyno i was just bombarded with Jargon i couldn't understand. I was fully expecting something drymatic to go wrong.

I think they attached the dyno to the hubs rather than roling road.

They must of given it an absolute thrashing because all sorts of bolts have rattled loose, so need to do a full spanner check.

What size/spec disc you buy? Should have brought the large 290mm ones I have on capri legs ATM, would have given you happy deals.

Gaz

hey mate do you still have a ca18det s/s dump pipe for sale? changin my turbo to a t25g and am after one. cheers

You scare yourself any?

Oh shit yeah haha lots! The roads are for trucks and there is a truck load (te te) of oil on the road that makes it bad enough in the dry. eke_zetec_RWD went home after his second run as it was absolutely bucketing down and he spun out quite badly in a straight line for no apparent reason, he was going bloody fast and would have set a really good time! shame the weather wasn't better.

Was not used to driving in the wet/having power, and took me two laps to work out i was holding gears for to long, which was just causing wild high speed side way ness.

• 2 weeks later...
So whats the deal with paint?

Is there talk of this already somewhere?

Did you need to order special blend or is it a clear coat?

Liking the Satin finish.

Just added 1L flattening base to 4L standard 1k paint with no clear coat. You can add it to the clear coat but not really any point seals without it apparintly.