Mark's C110s

Guest Zeb

• Replies 278
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

mean i had a snoop the other day picking up ute springs looks mean, i reckon do the flares etc before you paint it (final coat) though,

i'm not too sure but is this getting the L series on throttles or the rb? as a cammed up L would sound awes on throttles

i was going to just taper the whole runner so its nice and gradual but dad was like nah just taper it half way so it stays bigger for longer to get max volume in then smashes it into the port or something, i didn't quite follow but then most of his knowledge relates to side draft carbs so im not sure.

So he reckons you should make the taper the same shape as carb chokes? Sounds like it would cause a decent amount of tumble... Need Spence to advise the pro/cons.

i was going to just taper the whole runner so its nice and gradual but dad was like nah just taper it half way so it stays bigger for longer to get max volume in then smashes it into the port or something, i didn't quite follow but then most of his knowledge relates to side draft carbs so im not sure.

So he reckons you should make the taper the same shape as carb chokes? Sounds like it would cause a decent amount of tumble... Need Spence to advise the pro/cons.

yeh i didnt fully follow how he meant it but im guessing that the idea was similar to a carb choke. i went with a smooth tapered down runner as that was easy to form in haha. but its an interesting discussion point.

• 3 weeks later...