Mark's C110s

Guest Zeb

• Replies 278
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

dubious about the fresh paint in the bay and the cut heater hoses BUT WHO FUCKEN CARES! WARRANT BITCH! 8)

The manual conversion should only take a couple of hours, pedals are fuckall, about 3 bolts, clutch master and slave a couple each, undo the driveshaft at the diff end, marking one bolt hole so you put it on the same way, unbolt the centre mount for the driveshaft, slide the shaft out, remove the console inside, fuck... you know the drille anyway i'm sure... but if you get stuck just giv me a holla, it's quite possibly the simplest manual conversion in the world.

DO EEET

The difference is hilariously awesome

yeh manual conversion is easy, figured that out when i took the gear out of parts one, dont have flywheel, clutch, pressure plate and so on yet tho, have clutch fork and release bearing tho.

wof is so i can drive to panel beaters and get idea of what i should do bout rusting, as im unsure because of how its coming out of some of the seams makes me worried.

heater hoses were cut cause of perishing i think as heater unit in side looks like new, also engine bay was repainted when previous owner (asian dude who was a mechanic/panel beater dude) did engine work.

also, I think I have a flywheel sitting at home, that I was going to send to lachlan years ago but the price of freight to aus made it completely ridiculous and was easier for him to find one there.

CA flywheels, clutches and pressure plates bolt up. ;) Found this out the other day when I took the pressure plate and clutch off my brother's old S130 and slid the clutchplate onto the CA gearbox and my old L gearbox, fits them both, pressure plates bolt the same too.

Can't help with the PP and CP but yeah, the Flywheel, like I said. Pretty sure I have one.

nah parts car had no engine, so all that shit musta gone with engine id say, keen for flywheel should see if its gonna cost a small fortune to get it to me or not tho.

also whats diff between KHLGC110 and a KHGC110 as mine is the L one tho i dunno whats different if anything.

even told my wof dude to go extra hard on it and still passed, stoked.

HAHAHAHAHAHAHA

Yeah I make the WOF people go harder too... ROFLS

I appreciate the commitment to quality but most surely you be taking the piss!! Im always like "hey boe ignore the wheel bearings I will fix that shit asap"

See below van and understand my rationale...

4153513842a6271029195l.jpg

THIS VAN IS SO PEDO IT DOESNT EVEN NEED A DRIVER, IT RAPES KIDS BY ITSELF

even told my wof dude to go extra hard on it and still passed, stoked.

HAHAHAHAHAHAHA

Yeah I make the WOF people go harder too... ROFLS

I appreciate the commitment to quality but most surely you be taking the piss!! Im always like "hey boe ignore the wheel bearings I will fix that shit asap"

See below van and understand my rationale...

nah hes been my mechanic/wof man for years, told him to go hard as i wanted to know if anything was wrong with it, doesnt matter to me if it failed as at the end of the day its going to be of the road for a few months getting painted.