Seedy Al's Suzuki Carry Van of uki action

Seedy Al

Thats them. And yes, I had a feeling that would be the case because there just isn't the need there for a tyre of that size. They don't sell too many compared to similar 17" tyres or common balloons.

You can always find something though. Dunlop do a 195/45/13 but its made to order or something where they only make batches when there are heaps of orders so you can wait up to 3 months.

Bridgestone do a small tyre aswell though I think that might be the 155/45 or 50 which is sort of pushing the envelope for an 8 inch rim.

• Replies 112
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest sexychevette
Ow Al muffin cup where did you get your 175/50/13's from i want some!!!

firestone petone... or any firestone i guess

/any tyre shop in the whole world. or even trademe

Yeah, na, they arn't that common i can't see a single one on trademe.

ur fukn gay.

there was a dude on trademe selling them along with heaps of other sporty tyres. were either ling long or hankook. comon for mini dudes etc

if ya wernt a usless cunt ya would of found that like 5 or so companys make tyres in this size. just a case of geting a shop to order some in. Yoko/advan even offer two in this size. the a539(yeh might not exist now...) and another more sporty semislick or someshit tire. Use fuckn google

edit: the a539 was the cheapest i could find when i brought mine. Got em for 150 a rim fitted. After i got em i saw the dude on trademe would do some oother shit for like 110 each and they were directional...not fitted+ballenceriesd tho. Im prety sure theres also a dude who imports shit for mini guys and does tyres in this size also who is on trademe.

ur fukn gay.

there was a dude on trademe selling them along with heaps of other sporty tyres. were either ling long or hankook. comon for mini dudes etc

if ya wernt a usless cunt ya would of found that like 5 or so companys make tyres in this size. just a case of geting a shop to order some in. Yoko/advan even offer two in this size. the a539(yeh might not exist now...) and another more sporty semislick or someshit tire. Use fuckn google

edit: the a539 was the cheapest i could find when i brought mine. Got em for 150 a rim fitted. After i got em i saw the dude on trademe would do some oother shit for like 110 each and they were directional...not fitted+ballenceriesd tho. Im prety sure theres also a dude who imports shit for mini guys and does tyres in this size also who is on trademe.

shut the fuck up.

yea there was a a mini guy selling them on trademe but i dont thinkj he does them any more and they were those piece of shit forsa or whatever the fuck.

pretty sure chris doesnt want a semi slick but a road tyre like you/me/b-radical/al etc etc.

if yoko have stopped the 175/50 a539s then thats super gayness in the anus, hopefully bridgestone still do their v-grid 50s for ever.

might have to stokepile a couple sets...if i had the fucking money.

Guest sexychevette

ur fukn gay.

shut the fuck up.

yea there was a a mini guy selling them on trademe but i dont thinkj he does them any more and they were those piece of shit forsa or whatever the fuck.

pretty sure chris doesnt want a semi slick but a road tyre like you/me/b-radical/al etc etc.

if yoko have stopped the 175/50 a539s then thats super gayness in the anus, hopefully bridgestone still do their v-grid 50s for ever.

might have to stokepile a couple sets...if i had the fucking money.

you shut the fuck up. that was a sum pretty mean drunk ramblings i did tho

i rekn u should just roll no tires its cheaper

Man im so in love with wide wheels with wide offset.

Man im so in love with the stance of this van

Man im so in love with the idea of flares to fill out gap

Your the man!!!

ps: Trust an OS member to make anything look awesome. Tis amazing what the right sized tire can do to the rim/car its on

9/10

(10/10 when its powered by some high reving motor) rota or bike motor im not fussy :D

(10/10 when its powered by some high reving motor) rota or bike motor im not fussy :D

not gonna happen. Cos Stone Cold/Pete said so

fuck it looks so sweet rolling down the road on them rims. should taken vid. but i didnt. smoked you at the lights though boe.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=X1Vs9TN2vdU

Lols just to make to feel better about caning it around :lol::rolleyes:

Seriously though, seen one of these (repainted green) in Chch, with a Rotary in it, couple of fat guys in the front, it did quite well at the drags a few years ago - someone on here is bound to know about it.

Tires & rims are mint man.

If you dont mind, how much a tire?

Haha, gansta plate was a piss take from Pies

The wheels are 13x7, 114.3x4, -7 offset (I think)

The tires arfe 175/50/13 bridgestones and cost me $150 each. Wethre you can get them for that price or not I dunno, I know the guy i bought them off. retail was $220 each, but who pays retail these days

Allan