Seedy Al's Suzuki Carry Van of uki action

Seedy Al

• 2 weeks later...
  • Replies 112
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Fuck you and mongol make pies look useless when he sells a car and then BAM work done on it :lol::lol:

Looking good with the wheels and flares. do it. just use the back door for ins and outs. Works with girls too :wink:

ow thats low :P

i dont live within 10 minutes of where my car is stored :(

Fuck you and mongol make pies look useless when he sells a car and then BAM work done on it :lol::lol:

Looking good with the wheels and flares. do it. just use the back door for ins and outs. Works with girls too :wink:

Put mrs in lockup , and build car in the kitchen.

LOL @ Mrs... that would involve cuttnig off my hand cunt... kinda defeats the purpose :P

LOL @ Mrs... that would involve cuttnig off my hand cunt... kinda defeats the purpose :P

Ok then, so obiviously your kitchen isnt being used so once you remove those things (i think they call them "appliances" not sure but one looks like the place in my garage where i keep beer cold) they'll be plenty of space for car building.

currently it woont need a c notch to go lower, but I will need to moddify the inner guards now, to make them taller.

It all comes down to how low I want to go.

As for the side doors, Im still keen to keep them, as they are super handy, So yes,

I once suggested to pies about hinging the side doors. and it is very possible, But I also want to look into some how making the doors extend out more when they open.

Will work something out, But yar, Lowering the front is going to be a mission, but oh well.

Current plan for the front, is to move the front strut mountings up and inch but welding in me platform mounts,

I guess we will just see what happens. I just want it slammed. Like, the lowest in the country

Allan