Seedy Al's Suzuki Carry Van of uki action

Seedy Al

Build Thread: //oldschool.co.nz/index.php?/topic/22992-seedy-als-pies-old-suzuki-carry-van/?hl=carry

So, on Saturday we went to Parmy to pic up pies new Ride, a suzuki Carry van

The Uki is great,

Today, we had a look at lowering options.

Also, what wheels he could roll on.

So the van looks like this

piesuki01.jpg

Also, wheels, well, I have had these 13x5 Almex wheels kicking round for ages, for that super speical project.

I have decided to lend these to pies to roll on for a while

The Rims ALmex action

piesuki02.jpg

All loaded in the van

piesuki03.jpg

the two that i polished and put tires on ages ago, now on the back of the van!

Mean, just needs slammage

piesuki05.jpg

piesuki06.jpg

piesuki04.jpg

Word up!

Allan

• Replies 112
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

fully want to g13b the fucker. give it a few weeks and i'll have to replace the engine anyways :lol:

yea... so shocked i fit in it. as that last pic on the project thread shows... seedy looks like hes grown massive. fuck i must look lol as in it! thank fuck i dont have a massive forehead or id have to install a sunroof or sum shit.

hopefuly will have it slammed by sat. gonna order sum blocks during the week, and already sussed how im gonna do the front end. toight.

Guest sexychevette

Fuck i love you pies. Used to know a crazy guy called dennis that had one back in the early 90s. fuck he was the man. Used to do stopys and shit. Seen a couple of rotang ones and goodnessgracious i suspect you should do the same

im really tempted to rotor the bitch. although for now, engine wise, its staying completely standard. Costs me $5 to get to palmy from my place lol

im not sure where to take this... i can either:

hoodride it with widened steels, leave the paint as is, slam the fuck out of it. or do it up nice, with 13/14x6 wheels, slammed the fuck out, nice paint, and maybe flare it

although id run into problems with flaring as the doors dont leave much room around the rear wheels. anyone got any ideas of how to get around this?