deaf_rattles Supra

kyteler

cheers

yeah i agree on the wheels thing, i wouldve liked some wider 15" wheels, but the tyres just arent available.

im going to try a 225 50 15 semi slick on the rear once the g3s are worn out. If they hold up ill stick with 15's, otherwise i fear ill have to make the move to 17s.

i did think about going the 5mgte route, but decided to go the whole hog.

thanks

• 4 weeks later...
  • Replies 89
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

• 1 month later...

The comparson pic next to the CT26 is pretty funny. The CT26 doesnt have the smalles front cover to start with!

I cant for the life of me think why I know him or how but if its the same guy he used to have a turbo Civic bout 8years back with the plate Evil Si. Then I think he went to a Batty and put a Lexus 8 in it.

Gaz

The comparson pic next to the CT26 is pretty funny. The CT26 doesnt have the smalles front cover to start with!

I cant for the life of me think why I know him or how but if its the same guy he used to have a turbo Civic bout 8years back with the plate Evil Si. Then I think he went to a Batty and put a Lexus 8 in it.

Gaz

sounds like the same guy. Although i think hes gone back to a 13b in his rx7, the 1uz is now in his crazy ute.

• 10 months later...
Whats been going on there then? Bonnets are optional I'm pretty sure anyway.

the bonnet is what keeps the turbo from sucking up small children.

It seems the throttle body wheel has been catching on the bonnet.

resulted in a massive burnout on friday that left rubber on the car parked behind me.